Website Phil-Data Business Systems, Inc.
– Single/ Married
– Graduate of any 4 or 5 yrs. IT or computer related course
– With Minimum 2 years relevant experience
– Willing to work in Tiwi, Albay
– Must be knowledgeable in Windows XP Pro and Windows Server 2003 services and registry settings
– Must be knowledgeable in creating backup and cloning of disk drives
– Has in-depth knowledge in technical troubleshooting of workstations and servers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for implementation of the Technical Controls for the Process Control Network workstations and servers.
– Ensures workstations and servers are compliant based on Chevron Information Risk Standards (CIRS)
– Responsible for troubleshooting when problems occur on the workstations and servers
– Installation of Antivirus, virus definition updates and security patches approved by the 3rd party application support on the PCN workstations and servers
– Responsible for securing a backup image of the workstations or server when performing remediation on registry settings, services and other configuration
– Responsible for collecting data from the review and generating report based on the gathered data
– Logs daily activities and create a weekly progress report to be presented to PCN team
– Updates/Coordinates with site PCN Specialist, Leads and 3rd Party application support
– Must work closely with 3rd party application support during the technical control review/implementation. The personnel, 3rd party application support and PCN specialist must have a sign-off agreement before implementation
– Ensure Change Management Process is followed before implementing the change into the production environment
– Handles Documentation of technical control reports, process improvements and incident reports and PCN machines
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/senior-desktop-support-engineer-tiwi-albay-at-phil-data-business-systems-inc →