Website Plan International - Philippines
The incumbent is responsible in the implementation of the standard security requirements of Plan Philippines. He/she will coordinate effective security processes and procedures that aim to further improve Plan’s overall security management in the program area. The role will be based in Leyte
· Bachelor’s degree in Criminology or related courses.
· Has a minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar wide-ranging role, at least 2 years of which is with an I/NGO.
· Experience in humanitarian security work, preferably in the areas where Plan operates
· Able to work with the military or any of the investigative disciplines.
· Demonstrated ability in conducting participatory risk assessments and preparing situational context analysis
· Must have proven security management skills; with emphasis on the unique security requirements of humanitarian work; especially in complex and insecure environments.
· He/She should be certified in basic life support, preferably on paramedic level or its equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/security-focal-point-at-plan-international-philippines →