Website SINet Inc.
The Scrum Master guides multiple teams in the use and adaptation of Scrum for delivering “better software faster”. They may work as Scrum Master for one or more Scrum teams. The ideal candidate would have formal scrum certification, and many of the following personal and technical skills:
- Servant Leader – Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
- Communicative and social – Must be able to communicate well with teams
- Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Situationally Aware – Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy
- Continual improvement – Must continually be growing ones craft learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team
- Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
- Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practice.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/sinet-inc-scrum-master-for-a-software-development-team →