Website Banhaw Home for Youth - Cebu, Inc.
- Supervise all Childcare Workers/Caregivers and related Center activities including problem-solving (over-all supervision of the Center) in coordination with the Social Workers.
- Sees to it that nutritious food is given to the children and that they all get enough of their share.
- Responsible in disciplining the children in a consistent loving manner and must enforce the rules of the Center consistently and firmly.
- Must maintain an attitude worthy of a Christian worker particularly in the conduct of speech and action so as to model a good example to the children the organization is ministering to.
- Conduct group meetings for devotional and other related activities. Initiates/supervises sports activities.
- Responsible for safety and maintenance of the Center and makes sure all the things are in proper order.
- Responsible for the well-being and safety of the children.
- Coordinates with the Social Worker in implementing the activity plan and other related matters pertaining to the welfare and development of children served.
- Prepares and submits monthly report of children’s status to the Executive Director.
- Maintains confidentiality of information regarding children’s cases.
- Does all other duties as specified in the Shift Plan in the absence of Houseparent/Caregivers in-charge.
- Performs other tasks as the need arises, e.g. family parenting, school follow-ups, etc.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/school-teacher-at-banhaw-home-for-youth-cebu-inc →