Website Stride and Stroke
POSITION TITLE: RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
The position is a fusion between marketing and sales professional where ones knowledge of both disciplines creates a dynamic and pragmatic approach when managing any business opportunity. The individual must be a thinker with the ability to analyze and verbalize ones ideas in a consistent manner that would almost guarantee a positive response.
In the lifestyle sport industry, marketing & sales techniques deviate from the traditional ways of increasing brand awareness product purchase.
One must possess a positive “It Can be Done” attitude, confidence tempered with awareness and passion to participate in any of the active lifestyle sports.
The position requires the ability of being able to work as an individual and at the same time be able to work flawlessly with his or her team be internal or external customers.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- 1.Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- 2.Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
- 3.Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits.
- 4.Analyzing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- 5.Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- 6.Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development
- 7.Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met; resolving health and safety, legal and security issues
- 8.Responding to customer complaints and comments.
- 9.Organizing special promotions, displays and events.
- 10.Attending and chairing meetings; updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues; touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- 11.Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- 12.Initiating changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market; dealing with sales, as and when required.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/stride-and-stroke-retail-sales-supervisor →