RECRUITMENT OFFICER – CEBU
- Supervises day-to-day Recruitment, Selection and Placement Procedure.
- Conducts calibration and certification for new recruitment staff.
- Reviews Recruitment, Selection and Placement Procedures and updates where necessary.
- Implements Recruitment, Selection and Placement enhancements where needed.
- Recommends Recruiting Strategies to increase people.
- Computes the expected applications needed to hire the expected number of applicants based on the average Hit Rate.
- Conceptualizes the sourcing plan that will cover the needed applications to complete the request.
- Reviews Selection process and tools based on Account needs.
- Researches selection tool to target needed skills.
- Ensures proper implementation of selection process.
- Reviews cost of sourcing activities.
- Reviews section cost in terms of office supplies usage and telephony.
- Gathers data for Metrics.
- Computes data based on On-Time, Hit Rate, Cost per Hire, and Conversion Rate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Psychology, or Business Management
- 2 to 4 years work experience in the Recruitment, Selection & Placement function or in other HR related fields
- Must have excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently yet collaborate cross-functionally in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/recruitment-officer-cebu-at-qualfon →