Website AZ Technical Laboratory Inc.
We cooperate with Japan and are doing offshore development.
Currently supporting Android application, but application development
for iOS, PhoneGap, Titanium, and etc. is supported in the future.
We need someone who can help us improve our quality as QA member, who can perform the ff.
– Refer to specifications and create of test case/ develop auto test script.
– The help identify bugs at an early stage of development.
– Create bug analysis report.(What kind of bug, cause of bug, contents of correction, preventive measure)
– Mentoring engineers with the system test and methodologies of testing.
Ideal candidate shall takes charge two or multiple development projects.
Effective use and the capability to work efficiently of automatic testing are required.
The knowledge and experience equivalent to a leader or senior role of QA team are required.
therefore, a candidate with more years of experience shall be in-charge to put up QA facilities and the QA team.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
– Required skill(s): android, Java, UNIX, C++, scripting.
– At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in QA/Test engineer.
– Interested in iOS and Android platform.
– Read thru specifications/requirements and then design relevant test cases.
– Develop scripts for automatic testing and knows various test tools.
– Develop test data, performs test data analysis, and prepare reports of test results.
– Develop new testing techniques/methods and provide process improvement recommendations.
– Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
– Can comfortably work closely with cross-functional teams (designers, writers, developers, UX professionals and strategists).
– Monitor application stability and provide regular updates to the team leads.
– Experienced with working in Agile projects and Agile Software Development methodology.
– Full-Time position available.
– Experience with mobile testing frameworks
e.g. Monkey Runner, Cucumber Unit testing with OCUnit and/or Android JUnit
Working hours: 9:00AM to 6:00 PM
(8 hours+1 hour break)
Casual dress code
Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
? Team bonding and team building
? Friendly and fun atmosphere
? Company outing
? Convenience store and a small cafeteria are located at the same building.
Saturday, Sunday, and public holiday of the PhilippinesWork-life balance
(employees are not forced to do overtime during holidays and rest days)
benefits for regular employees:
Personal Accident/ Life Insurance
Clinic and medical laboratory is located at the ground floor of the building.
(Convenient to get LOE, medical check-up, etc. without asking for under-time or leave)
Training and Development:
Opportunities for personal growth and learning other technologies
14th month pay
Solo Parent Leave
(giving chance to attend graduation days, family days, etc. of sons and daughters)
(death of a family member)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/az-technical-laboratory-inc-qa-test-engineer →