Website Johndorf Ventures Corporation
The primary responsibility of the Purchasing Supervisor is to manage the team tasked with replenishing and fulfilling stock. The Purchasing Supervisor is responsible in driving continuous improvement in in-stock position, inventory performance and operational effectiveness. This position works under minimal supervision, and must work closely with the Finance & Accounting Manager and other Team Members.
- Coaches team to ensure compliance with Company and Department goals and objectives.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Prepare reports and summarize data
- Schedule store visits and conduct competitor survey.
- Coordinate with user departments with regards to their purchasing needs
- Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Visit warehouse to check on delivered items
MINIMUM SKILL REQUREMENTS
- The ability to comfortably talk about price
- Knowledge of the available suppliers, the current capacity situation, and the impact of the economy.
- The patience needed to negotiate successfully
- Knowing and working the details in order to get value for the money spent.
- Understanding what needs to be kept confidential.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/purchasing-supervisor-cebu-at-johndorf-ventures-corporation →