Hours: 40 hours/week, occasional evening hours may be required.
Salary: Based on experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide estimates on development tasks based a set of requirements.
- Assist the Development Manager, Development/Technical Lead to deliver the projects on time and to specification.
- Help with QA and acceptance of vendor code and documentation.
- Development and review of ongoing maintenance work, including change requests.
- Ensure that code developed is unit tested according to our companies testing standards.
Essential skills, attributes & qualities:
- Coding skills JAVA and C++
- 3 years active experience in enterprise environments
- Familiar with Agile development
- Accountability, be proud of your work
- Ability to conform to coding standards
- Ability to view internal issues and recommend possible process and develpment improvements
- Ability to think like an end user, designing front ends that are user firendly and logical
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and complete work accurately and on time
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated with ability to follow through with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- A relaxed easy going attitude and a good sense of humour a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/utilibill-position-senior-level-java-c-developer →