Website Wipro BPO
Order Management Team Lead
- Responsible for carrying out a high quality Customer Service by handling customer queries and claims timely and accurately, managing customer product mix using applications and processes designed to support the service delivery.
- Provide pro-active support to reach the agreed SLA targets.
- Responsible for managing a team for Order Management: Orders, returns, claims are processed on time and within agreed service levels
- Publish performance dashboard, Validate SOPs and Process maps
- Work with multiple functions, i.e. Finance, Corporate Logistics, Supply Chain, etc to meet customer needs with a focus on business process improvement and customer relations.
- Staff Motivation, Performance appraisal of team members and counseling for performance and capability building in conformance with goals
- Ability to support Transactions in case of absenteeism on the floor and first point of contact for all escalations.
- Training and mentoring of new agents and refresher trainings for the team members
- Quality audits and conduct analysis of quality metrics of individual team members and the entire team as a whole. Create and implement action plan for improvement.
- Responsible for managing attendance, performance improvement plan and incentives for the team.
- Responsible for Process level compliance on various standards (BS 7799, COPC, etc) and process improvement projects (Six Sigma, Lean)
- Adhering to company policies and procedures and maintaining customer record for tracking and retrieval.
Critical Skills Required:
- Knowledge of computer i.e. MS – Office and on-line tools. ERP in Customer Service and Order Management.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Strong interpersonal & influence management skills.
- Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units.
- Ability to think strategically & translate strategy into action plans.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to solve a problem with a win-win negotiation approach.
- Ability to lead people on large, multi-functional efforts.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Customer Service, Sales Behaviour, Upselling and Cross Selling.
- Should be good on Tehnical Knowledge and Computer Hands On.
- Decision making skills.
- Strong Team building skills.
- Leading by Example and ability to handle stressful situations.
- Knowledge of Client and end user requirement.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/order-management-team-lead-at-wipro-bpo →