Website Wavecell Pte Ltd
Wavecell provides innovative cloud-based real time communication services to Enterprises and Application Developers. Enterprises can simply integrate Wavecell APIs to add cloud-based unified communication capabilities to their applications and services: SMS, push notifications, chat, voice and video calls.
Wavecell delivers services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in London, UK and Cebu, Philippines. We see a tremendous potential and we are expanding internationally.
About the job
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to take part in the operations of our real-time communication services. You will be part of the Operations team, building the real-time communication services of the future. We need a Routing Specialist with strong technical support skills to join our team in our Cebu office.
– Getting things done to provide customer satisfaction and top quality service
– Provide reactive and pro-active customer support to ensure the best quality of services
– Address customer helpdesk queries rapidly and collaborate with our technical team on more complex queries.
– Interact with our customers' and partners' developers, architects and support to resolve complex problems.
– Monitor, analyze and optimize the service quality.
– Work cross functionally with Engineering, Product Management and Sales to improve products and processes and address large opportunities
Desired skills and experience:
– A Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience
– 1-5 years of experience in professional technical support OR in software development, working on / supporting user facing systems, building scalable, highly available services
– Troubleshooting and resolving QoS (Quality of Service) issues
– Working with team members in different geographic locations and timezones
– Fluency in English – written and verbal
– Excellent judgment to prioritize customer issues based on their urgency and severity
– Experience working in a changing and fast-paced startup environment
– The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
– Working knowledge of Linux and system administration
– Understanding of cloud infrastructure and SAAS technologies
– SMS technology, APIs, SMPP and understanding of Telecom
– Knowledge in voice technologies: (SIP, WebRTC) and software such as Freeswitch
– Good communication skills
– Great team player
– Methodical and logical
– Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
– Passionate. Persistent. Creative
– Problem solver
– Right tools for the right job
– Work on own initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment
If you are an enthusiastic individual and you've got the skills then apply today by sending a resume online with: “Engineering- Technical Support Engineer – Cebu” in the Subject.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/operations-technical-support-engineer-cebu-at-wavecell-pte-ltd →