Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The Role: This position is a key member of the leadership team supporting an account in our Operations in Cebu City, Philippines. The position is a key contributor to the strategy /direction setting for the site and reports directly to the Business Executive in the Philippines.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the overall management, coordination and maintenance of one of the major segment of the company's operations activities.
• Assist in the formulation, recommendation and implementation of operations policies.
• Accountable for headcount and financial budget management.
• May be responsible for cross-site / function project leadership.
• May serve in various site-wide capacities outside of day to day role.
• Has the ability to influence across department / site.
• Have impact on the company's earnings, operation or image and a major impact on the functional area.
• Ensure assigned area(s) are adequately staffed and all personnel are trained and developed.
• Work with peers throughout the Bank to develop, enhance and implement business strategies.
• Build external relationships in functional area.
- Prior experience leading teams of employees with multiple direct reports is preferred.
- Must have 8 – 9 years of operational management experience in call center environment (virtual network/call routing environment) with 11+ years of total work experience.
- Must possess of excellent management abilities with an understanding of process control techniques and operations research techniques.
- Performance consistently exceeds department standards/ expectations.
- Must have exceptional leadership competencies in creating environments where employees are excited and engaged to deliver optimum performance.
- Ability to make decisions for site wide operations.
- Broad critical thinking skills and is a thought leader.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/operations-director-for-jpmc-at-jpmorgan-chase-co →