Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Processes transactions promptly and accurately responds to client requests and inquiries, including the administration of all rewards and fees.
- Responsible for attending financial and non-financial customer inquiries (e.g. billing errors, disputed transactions, misapplied payments and other general inquiries and account maintenance).
- The Representative is passionate about providing quality customer service and enjoys working in a marketing support-focused environment as well.
- As a Customer Service Representative, the position plays a key role in helping Chase retain and grow the business through the ability to provide high quality customer service and be well equipped with products and services knowledge so as to enhance customer's experience.
- Candidate must be at least college level.
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be willing to work on graveyard shifts.
- Must be willing to work full-time.
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City.
- Must be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires heavy phone-based customer interaction.
- Previous customer service or call center experience preferred.
- Demonstrated problem handling and analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in fast-paced environment.
- Strong client-focused mindset, with the ability to stay composed, level-headed, and resilient.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
APPLY TODAY & GET TO ENJOY LOTS OF PERKS W/ RELOCATION PACKAGE!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/jpmorgan-chase-co--one-day-processing-customer-service-representatives →