Website Taking You Forward Inc.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Monitor and administer infrastructure (e.g. firewall, switches, router, access point, patch panel, ports, ups, cables, server racks, IP phones, printers, servers)
- Monitor and administer Active Directory server and services (e.g. AD Users & Computers, DNS, DHCP, GPO)
- Monitor and administer File Servers, PABX servers, Vicidial servers and each services.
- Create daily Network Status Report / Dialer Status Report
- Create End Of Shift Report
- Administer company e-mail accounts
- Assist IT Support during escalations.
- Attend to regular meetings
- Schedule and perform monthly laptop preventive maintenance
- Ensure that recordings are extracted daily for all campaigns.
- Update IT information regularly (e.g. server credentials, SIP inventory, WIFI client list and MAC addresses etc.)
- Create Incident Report when issues arise and send it to IT Manager for documentation.
- Monitor bandwidth utilization for latency, high network traffic and ISP outages.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Perform Test Call if needed for verification purposes.
- Monitor restricted sites violator and have them screenshot and send it to Human Resource
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/1406601477- →