Website TimeRiver Design Inc.
2. Working close with the business clients in order to understand their needs
3. Make mobile applications from scratch and (or) to provide assistance to existing apps. (maintenance, improvements, debugging, testing, or others)
4. Reporting to the IT Manager (if needed)
5. Technically and methodically approach the problem for diagnosis and troubleshooting in a fast manner the root-problems
6. Working hours are at 10am to 7pm, monday to friday. If the need arises, employee must render paid over time work to meet project deadlines.
7. Following and adding to the programming standards (of the company)
8. Create and develop test plans
9. Completing any other tasks imposed, for which he or she qualifies
1. Very good at delivering solutions using OOP
3. High adaptability to work within a team or individually, according to the project
4. Must be able to work really fast and respect deadlines
5. Understand how the database modeling techniques relate to each other
6. Experience in implementing applications using the relational databases
7. Good (business) communication skills (written and spoken)
8. Good knowledge of mobile apps development
9. Excellent skills in troubleshooting
10. Detail oriented and an organized person
11. Ability to work with multiple tasks
12. Capable of prioritizing the tasks, according to their deadlines
1. An inexperienced individual has the opportunity to get hired if he shows enthusiasm, creativity, a positive ("can do") attitude, and willingness to improve.
2. Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
3. Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or related field preferred
4. Experience with android development is a plus.
5. Experience with ios development is a plus.
6. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
TRD (TimeRiver Design Inc.) background
TimeRiver Design Inc. is a small company.
We provide web development and mobile apps development services to our japanese clients.
Our staff is composed of both Japanese and Filipino employees.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/timeriver-design-inc-mobile-apps-developer-android-ios →