Website John Clements Consultants Inc. - Cebu
- Collaborate closely with the various stakeholders.
- Drive effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of the data management systems where applicable.
- Ensure that all development samples are produced accurately.
- Lead the development process and adhere to standards in sample-making processes.
- Advanced knowledge of production garment construction and manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of material construction trims and related testing.
- Advanced knowledge of costing
- Ability to negotiate
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Advanced MS Office skills
- strong ability to work with Product Data Management Systems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- With 3-5 years of related work experience in the apparel industry
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/john-clements-consultants-inc-cebu-merchandiser-development-apparel →