Website Plan International - Philippines
Plan International has a 3-year European Commission grant-funded project, entitled “Collective Action to Promote Non-Violent and Protective Society to Children” in the provinces of Ifugao, Eastern Samar, and Sarangani and the cities of Quezon City, Naga City and Cebu City.
The incumbent is responsible for the development and implementation of communication and advocacy plan of the project. He/She organizes media events, develop education strategies, media and public relation initiatives that will lead to the buy-in of positive approaches to discipline in home, school and in the communities. The role is based in Makati City.
· Bachelor’s degree in Development Communication, Mass communication or any related course.
· Minimum of three (3) years hands-on experience in PR, media and campaign work required.
· Has strongly demonstrated skills in public and media relations, policy advocacy, verbal and written communication, and negotiation are required.
· Has proven excellent critical and analytical thinking skills.
· Has strong background in data banking and publication.
· Has proven knowledge and experience in use of various information, communication and technology tools
· Experience working within an International NGO is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/media-relations-and-campaign-officer-at-plan-international-philippines →