Website Oceantown Properties, Inc.
The Mechanical Engineer assists in the Project in Charge in ensuring that cost control, quality assurance and scheduling of the project is properly implemented.
He is accountable for site management and ensures that quality is above industry standard, completion is within agreed schedule and cost is within budget.
He updates the Project in Charge on the progress of accomplishments, issues and actions for proper execution.
– Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/ Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering(Mechanical) or equivalent.
– Preferably MALE, 23-30 years old
– Has at least 2 years experience in HVAC works for mid to high-rise building construction
– Has knowledge and training in Building Construction Safety & Standards
– Has knowledge in Quantity Survey & Cost Control
– Has knowledge in QA/QC Standards
– Has knowledge and skills in Project Scheduling
– Shows passion in building construction
– Applicants must be willing to work in Mactan, Lapu Lapu City
– Fresh graduates can apply
– Full Time positions available
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/oceantown-properties-inc-mechanical-engineer-lapu-lapu-city-based →