Website Chong Hua Hospital
- A graduate in Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Science in Clinical Pharmacy.
- Possess a valid license from the Professional Regulations Commission as a Registered Pharmacist.
- A current member of good standing of the Philippine Pharmacists Association and the Philippine Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Possess a current certificate in Basic Life Support Training.
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Office application.
- Ability to communicate in English, both oral and written. Able to communicate in the Visayan dialect and/or Tagalog.
- Must commit to maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/chong-hua-hospital-licensed-clinical-pharmacist →