Responsible for developing, preparing, providing and presenting classroom-training programs for Teleperformance; measuring and evaluating the training sessions conducted; and planning and implementing training interventions to meet client targets. Works with Operations Management to assess training needs, and conducts coaching and feedback sessions with trainees to ensure standards are met.
- Minimum of 2 years college education; no specific course
- At least 1 year training experience, specifically on customer service, sales, management skills, and/or use of software
- At least 1 year work experience in a contact center environment
- At least 1 year experience in lesson planning and outlining and course development
- Knowledge in adult learning theory and practices, including classroom management, coaching, handling training needs analysis, and curriculum development
- Excellent client specific product and procedure knowledge
- Excellent customer service knowledge
- Knowledge of phone systems to be used
- Knowledge in PS Training Management Systems
Our company privileges:
- Competitive Salary Package – we provide premiums for applicants with Call Center experience.
- Corporate Discounts – Get discounts from restaurants, café and shops exclusive for employees
- Career Development and Training – We provide strong work-related trainings to enhance skills and further advance career growth.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/lead-training-at-teleperformance →