Website Applic8 Phils, Inc
As Lead Developer, you will develop high performance, highly scalable, fault tolerant code for mission critical systems.
You will lead a small team of developers, and are expected to mentor them by example.
In this capacity, you will also collaborate with the software architect, quality-assurance and project managers to design and deliver top quality, world-class applications.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the capacity of Lead/Senior Developer
- Seasoned developer with strong PHP / C / SQL skills
- Proficient with relational databases, as well as noSQL stores
- Experience managing a team of developers
- Experience developing applications with service oriented architectures
- Experience developing high performance and secure web applications
- Experience developing distributed, multi-tiered, multi-tenant architectures
- Experience deconstructing and re-implementing existing business applications
- Solid understanding of design patterns, and strong bias towards DRY pattern
- Proven track record to leverage third-party solutions vs custom development, vice-versa
- Deep passion for full automation
- Excellent taste in user interfaces and great attention to detail
- PHP5 OOP + HMVC Patterns
- CodeIgniter / Zend / ExtJS + Bootstrap / jQuery Frameworks
- IBM DB2 + pureXML is a plus
- Redis, Memcached or RabbitMQ stores
- SCM with continuous integrations
Degree(s) in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, mathematics or equivalent professional experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/lead-developer-at-applic8-phils-inc →