Website Stream Global Services
Korean – Technical Support Associate for CEBU or SUZHOU, CHINA
- Multi-Lingual Technical Support Representatives main responsibility is to interface with our client's customers to provide technical support and customer service. Interaction with customer may be via a number of different mechanisms, including: phone, e-mail and web chat.
- Multi-Lingual Technical Support Representatives will work in a professional environment, using PCs and the telephone to communicate with customers. They are required to be extremely flexible in their work hours, including working during U.S. daytime hours (night in the Philippines).
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- No Call Center experience is required.
- Technical experience is not required but is preferred.
- Above average – Excellent spoken and written English and Korean language skills
- Familiarity with computers and basic software programs (Windows, Microsoft Word, etc.)
- Accurate typing skills
- Problem solving skills ( following instructions, comfort with basic math, ability to "think on feet")
- Excellent communication skills (listening, summarizing)
- Personal Impact (presence, confidence, empathy and ability to deal with difficult/upset customers)
- Drive (desire to excel, high energy level, ability to deal with stress)
- Candidate must be amenable to work in Cebu or/in Suzhou(China) and in a dayshift schedule and is willing to work on holidays, weekends, and to render OT work.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/korean-technical-support-associate-for-cebu-or-suzhou-china-at-stream-global-services →