Website Chong Hua Hospital
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- You're responsible for a great group of developers and making them greater
- You'll evaluate and coach developers to continually improve their performance as both technologists and employees.
- You've got a great track record of interviewing and hiring talented individuals.
- You're also a developer's career advocate: knowing where they want to go and taking the appropriate steps to set them up for success.
- You continually survey your developers for those who should be the company's future leaders and get them the experiences, coaching and peers they need to take on a job like yours.
- Recruit, coach and develop, and retain top management and technical talent.
- Ensure direct reports and the entire team has appropriate training and tools for maximum development productivity and velocity.
- Oversee ongoing development including technical analysis, design, and implementation following Agile and Scrum methodology internally within development, working closely and collaborating with stakeholders in product management, QA, I.T., Technical Shared Services, Product Ops, account management, and client services to ensure successful product delivery and deployment to production.
- Drive product architecture and evolution including product convergence and integration, creation of a technical product road map, its implementation and evolution.
- Drive planning of product releases, track implementation progress against set schedule and budget.
- Facilitate coordination across related products.
- Take proactive corrective action, as required.
Education, Skills & Experience Required:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably with MBA degree/units.
- At least eight (8) years of IT experience (.NET technologies) with at least two (2) years in a managerial role
- Applied knowledge of back-end connectivity to database systems, preferably Sybase, Oracle and/or MSSQL databases
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Solid background in web-based applications (HTTP, AJAX, REST, JSON)
- Prefer knowledge and experience with mobile technologies and solutions
- Experience in managing projects involving .NET, SQL Server, Web Services, WCF, WPF, XML, Crystal Reports, Java, Oracle on the Windows platform.
- Experience working with one or more source control tools, knowledge of Subversion (SVN) preferred Extensive experience in deploying ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Dynamics, PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Familiar with business intelligence concepts and BI technologies (BI Cube, SSAS, OLAP, Micro strategy, etc.).
- Expertise for recommending tools best suited for the requirement (e.g. cubes, caching, etc.)
- Extensive experience with systems development methodologies (i.e. SDLC, AGILE, etc.).
- Experience in technical product road map creation and implementation
- Advanced problem analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Ability to work with the business users, understand their needs and translate those needs to the final project deliverables.
- Highly organized professional with strong leadership and process management skills
- Function as a leader throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to work with multiple teams, delegating work load and ensuring team efficiency
- Ability to work with the technical resources, understand their needs and coordinate their efforts to deliver the final project solution Self-starter, with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Project management experience.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be available at times, other than normal business hours.
- Customer service driven with a problem-resolution focus
- Ability to Identify and Align Technology and Industry Trends Technology certifications (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of ITIL
- Basic understanding of JCI standards – knowledge of privacy regulations, ability to maintain patient privacy in daily role and other healthcare standards
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/it-software-development-manager-at-chong-hua-hospital →