Website eBusiness BPO Inc.
Develop, install, maintain, and modify advanced scientific and/or engineering application programs, business application programs, or integrated programs. Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate applications or modifications.
- Examine user problems and needs, identify their source, and determine possible solutions.
- Analyze user project proposals to include identifying potential problem areas and recommend optimum approaches for project path.
- Participate in the development, implementation, installation, and testing of applications software.
- Contribute through code/algorithm development and other means, for the development of tools and interfaces between application programs and for the development of debugging programs.
- Provide system level support for computer software and classroom computer equipment used to conduct workshops.
- Participate in the development of training materials and assist in conducting training and workshops in parallel processing and use of large computer systems.
- Investigate, recommend and install new applications.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of company supported applications and systems.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop appropriate systems and/or applications solutions.
- Knowledge of computer/computational science, data analysis, and programming technologies, concepts, and techniques.
- Ability to develop, implement, install, test, and troubleshoot complex applications software.
- Ability to record, track and document resolution of user problems by means of problem reporting database software.
- Ability to develop technical documentation for training, software/hardware use, user procedures, and as-required project deliverables.
- Ability to learn and support new applications and systems. Work with users requires interpersonal skills.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/it-professional-at-ebusiness-bpo-inc →