Website First Auto-LPG Gas Holdings, Corp.
– Periodically review audit findings and other matters related to accounting records.
– Report audit findings and recommendations to appropriate management based on the results of regularly scheduled audits, non-scheduled audits, and at any time when issues need to be addressed by management.
– Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audit.
– Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
– Perform other duties as required, consistent with the goals, objectives, and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor.
– double check and verify timekeeping and payroll computation
– double check the validity of company expenses (departments' PCF)
– Male/Female 25-35 years old
– Must be a 4year course graduate of Accounting/ Business Administration/ Management or related.
– Computer Literate – Goal, Result oriented and detail oriented
– fresh grads are welcome to apply
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/first-auto-lpg-gas-holdings-corp-internal-audit →