Website Sykes Asia Inc.
- The HR Officer shall be responsible for the end to end assessment and hiring process for each applicant.
- He or she shall ensure that each applicant is assessed based on criteria and standards provided for the particular head count requirement being filled.
- The HR Officer shall also be in charge of ensuring that job offers are issued properly issued and accurate and timely feedback is provided to the hiring accounts/ units.
- He / she will ensure efficient implementation of the Recruitment’s HRIS Database
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Talent assessment and Job Offer
– Performs resumé screening and interviews applicants and administers any tests as required by the hiring account or unit
– Matches applicants’ qualifications with the Center’s requirements and also other recruitment needs of other centers
– The HR Officer shall be responsible for explaining the job offer to the candidate and assisting in the execution of the employment contract.
Status Feedback to Applicants
– Ensures that all applicants (internal and external) are informed of their status on a timely manner
– Ensures on-time fulfillment of headcount requirements of the accounts / teams assigned to him/her.
– Together with the Recruitment Hub manager/ Supervisor, works with the recruiting unit in defining key hiring qualifications.
– Does all the necessary procedures on Backed Out Applicants and Movement of Hire Date of Applicants
– Does all necessary procedures on internal transfer processes (Inter Account Transfers, Employee Change File Process, End OF Life Process, Reserve Reactivation Process and Cross Over Process)
– Ensures recruitment activities are aligned with the overall HR and Recruitment Policies and Procedures.
– Ensures that the Applicant Database is updated at all times.
– Suggests ways to improve and enhance the current database program.
– Provides timely and accurate feedback to the recruiting unit on the status of their hiring requests.
– Extracts and analyzes reports
– Presents these reports to the Recruitment Manager / Supervisor on a periodic basis.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must be a College graduate preferably BS/AB Psychology, Human Resource Management or its equivalent
• Experience in volume recruitment required.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proven analytical and creative thinking abilities
How to Apply
Send online application through CebuJobs.PH
Walk in at our Recruitment Hub:
4/F Synergis IT Center, F. Cabahug Street
Mabolo Cebu City (Mon – Fri 9am -5pm)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/sykes-asia-inc-hr-officer-recruitment →