An online media company that manage several websites is in need of an HR Executive.
HR Executive will have to provide a smooth induction experience to the new hires.
The candidate will be required to give an organization overview to the new hires, help them in completing HR formalities, give them role clarity, clearly explain the deliverables to them, explain the reporting structure, familiarize them with the organization and department rules, policies, protocols; give them access to required accounts / folders and provide and administer the required training/assessments to new hires.
Below are the detailed duties and responsibilities :
1. Orientation of onboarding personnel:
a. Internal department organization
b. Discuss daily deliverable specific to the role
c. Discuss role in relation to other roles within internal department
organization (e.g. How Reporter Role is Related/Interacts to Editor Role)
d. Orient on Work Flow Process of Respective Role (For Reporters, this has
already been mapped and detailed in a Handbook)
2. Administer educational materials and exams identified by department manager to onboarding personnel:
a. Facilitate information (know-how) transfer
b. Discuss core issues and problem areas in the industry
c. Administer and correct examinations and assessment on topical issues/problem
d. Administer course requirements relevant to the role (i.e. Poynter News
3. Create necessary accounts for onboarding personnel.
4. Related to item 1.a, furnish applicants with contact information and details of organizational function of members of respective and connected teams (editorial team + support roles e.g. Human Resource/Recruitment)
5. Develop manuals and other how to's upon instruction of the Editorial Operations Manager to aid smoother onboarding of personnel.
6. Track, in coordination, with the HR and Editorial Operations Manager, the progress of onboarding personnel and compile statistics to better develop end to end process (entrance to exit mapping)
7. Other tasks that may be assigned in relation to Training and Development of Personnel (such as integration and research on best practices across industry)
8. In relation to item 6, generate a weekly report containing information that may be required by management and furnish the same to concerned roles.
This is a full time position. Schedule is from 6 AM to 3 PM, Monday to Friday.There is a probation of 1 month of which you will have a salary of AUD $400. Basic monthly pay will be raised to AUD $500 upon regularization and also include other benefits and incentives.
– College degree holder, preferably Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences or equivalent.
– At least 2 years experience as HR Professional, particularly on Training.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/hr-executive-homebased-at-tunemedia →