Website Sykes Asia Inc.
– The HR Clerk for Compensation & Benefits will be working with government agencies (SSS, Pag-ibig and Phil health).
– Transactions involving government agencies are payments of remittance, posting of contribution, filing of claims and reimbursement of the advanced benefits.
– He/she is also responsible in processing of employees bank loans, emergency, and study loan or study
– Assists in the administration of HMO, life insurance, and service awards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Administer maternity and sickness notification of employees
– Computes maternity and sickness benefits as well as submission of request for payment to accounting for advancing the benefit
– Process SSS salary, calamity loan as well as stock investment loan
– Monitors SSS numbers and informing site HR and recruitment for compliance
– Prepares the diskette and posting of contribution and loan payments
– Resolves unposted contribution and loan payments
– Prepares quarterly remittance of contribution to Philhealth
– Prepares of monthly remittance for posting to Pag-ibig
– Process of Multi Purpose Loan
– Submits BIR form 1902/1905/2305 to BIR
– Ensures that all employees have TIN numbers
– Process loans (Bank, Emergency, Study) as well as monitoring deductions/payment
– Process Study assistance.
– Provides a report for SSS Maternity and sickness reimbursements every quarter
– Provides People Indicators Report every quarter
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
– University degree
– At least 6 months related experience in a HR position particularly in handling benefits aspect
How to Apply
Send online application through CebuJobs.PH
Walk in at our Recruitment Hub:
4/F Synergis IT Center, F. Cabahug Street
Mabolo Cebu City (Mon – Fri 9am -5pm)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/sykes-asia-inc-hr-clerk-compensation-and-benefits- →