Website Chong Hua Hospital
The HMO staff is a graduate of any four-year course responsible for coordinating admissions of patients under health care plans; informing Insurance or HMO companies of new patient admission for the facilitation of a Letter of Authorization; updating the doctor master file to ensure that only accredited doctors are assigned to patients with health care plans; and likewise, providing said list to the Admitting Section and the Emergency Department.
This position is primarily in charge of inpatients with health care plans but may assist patients with outpatient transactions with the facility. The HMO Staff shall answer all queries regarding Insurance or HMO health care plan or refer the patient to the appropriate Insurance or HMO companies in the event that they cannot provide a definite answer to the patient. The HMO Staff will also provide assistance to the patients to liaise with their respective Liaison Officers of their Insurance or HMO companies in case of non-coverage or exhausted benefits.
- Must be a graduate of any four-year course.
- Preferably with customer service experience for at least 6 months.
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Office application.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written communication. Able to communicate in the Visayan dialect and/or Tagalog.
- Must commit to maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/chong-hua-hospital-hmo-staff →