Front-end / Back-end Developer (remote)
We are Qabana – small and smart web development company based in the Hague, the Netherlands. We specialize in high-end custom web applications: online-administration systems, inventory systems, web shops and e-learning tools. We are passionate about truly helping our customers and solving their problems with tailor-made solutions.
We are looking for an innovative Developer who can actively contribute and grow in our web application team. Positive attitude, eagerness to learn, attention to detail and affiliation to user experience are essential in this job!
The day-to-day activities consist of a variety of in web development tasks ranging from converting wireframes to working web applications, browser/platform testing and usability testing, bug squashing to website maintenance and upkeep. The position is a full-time home based job.
– Graduate of Computer Science or any related field
– Desire to stay updated on current and new technologies
– Good English communication skills (oral and written)
– Assertiveness and high level initiative in improving products
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– At least 3 years of professional experience with web development
– B At least 1 year of experience with MVC frameworks (preferably Symfony/Silex)
– B Experience in PHP + MySQL (OOP, clean and maintainable code)
– Experience with GIT
– Home office: Non-distracting environment, High speed internet, Up-to-date hardware and software
How to apply
In case of interest please send us your portfolio, motivation letter and resume. You will be shortly contacted for a small test assignment and an interview.
Salary : 15.000-20.000 PHP (depending on experience)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/front-end-back-end-developer-remote-at-qabana →