Website The Results Companies
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE
- The Front Desk Associate is the first point of contact for the company and is responsible for promoting a good first impression on all the visitors and callers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers and directs calls, greets visitors and on site clients, escorts visitors entering into restricted areas, handles inquiries and provides information relating to the company approved by corporate communication group
- Provide access and performs control functions on ingress and egress of visitors and guests by issuing the ID cards, lanyards and proximity access cards for the new hires
- Coordinates transportation requirements as requested and approved by the Managers and Directors
- Acts as point person for the conference rooms utilization schedule
- Manage people traffic in the reception area (for new hires) and ensures waiting areas are clean and orderly
- Immediately reports untoward incidents encountered to the Facilities Supervisor on site
- Logs and sorts out all incoming correspondence for the company
- Candidate must be a graduate of a 4-year course in any field.
- Must have at least 6 months experience in handling end to end process for program recruitment in a BPO/Call Center company
- At least 2 years Recruitment experience.
- Must be able to work well in all levels of organization
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Flexible in terms of work hours, open to shifting schedules, extended work hours and working on holidays and weekends
- A team player and can multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/front-desk-associate-at-the-results-companies →