Website Author Solutions
This position is responsible for: consolidating sales information generated within the reporting system; optimizing and developing management reports, and investigating, when necessary, the causes of variances against other sources of sales data. The position is also responsible for data analytics, process improvement, ad hoc projects often including variable situations requiring detailed analytical, interpretative and constructive thinking, and performs research on special projects and other projects as assigned.
– Develop, maintain, and analyze data related to sales generated, discounts, refunds, and other essential indicators considered by management in gauging the sales performance per imprint, per line of business, per sales/marketing/book consultants by preparing periodic reports to compare actual results against targets.
– Indentify process errors & inefficiencies and recommend practical improvements.
– Assist in providing detailed analysis to support and explain data provided.
– Identify and create custom reports based on business needs.
– Analyze performance and trends.
– Develop, prepare, and present reports that include accurate, reliable, relevant, and timely information to provide direction for decision making.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Knowledge of statistical, mathematical and accounting methods and principles.
– Ability to perform comparative analysis of data.
– Ability to adapt and react to changes in reporting requirements, etc.
– Ability to isolate and analyze significant trends and practices from detailed records and materials.
– Ability to add meaningful analysis to a report.
– Ability to gather information pertinent to the area of assignment through interviews, questionnaires, and observations.
– Ability to establish professional working relationship with department managers and other employees.
– Ability to plan, organize and oversee assigned work programs.
– Ability to implement corrective action to resolve problems.
– Good interpersonal skills.
– Good problem solving and communication skills both oral and written.
– Must be a self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision.
– Must have passion for data, and able to make sense of the data, and is accurate.
– With combination of training and experience equivalent to that of an Internal Auditor for processes and controls on an operational framework.
– Highly proficient in MS Office applications, VBA knowledge preferred but not required.
– Individual who has achieved at least a bachelor’s degree in an accounting field, Industrial Engineering or in other related fields.
– Required language(s): English
– At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Applicants must be willing to work in 6th Floor TGU Tower,Cebu IT Park,Lahug.
– Full-Time position(s) available.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/finance-planning-analysis-senior-analyst-at-author-solutions →