We are looking for another experienced technical support person to join a successful UK based software company.
You’ll be working within an existing support team helping customers primarily via a support tickert system & live chat to support users with any questions they may have about using a web-based application and working directly with the development team to resolve any issues that may arise.
Full training will be provided, however you’ll already have outstanding analytical & fault-finding skills. You’ll be able to convey complex issues in “Plain English” to customers to aid them with their queries.
Face to Face interviews are being held in Manila between 5th & 10 October, can you attend?
- Answer email/support tickets within 15 minutes
- Provide assistance to users via live chat
- Liaise with the development team on current tickets
Desired Experience / Skills
- Must be fluent in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding analytical & fault-finding skills
- If you have any knowledge of eBay, Amazon & eCommerce is a bonus!
- Excellent knowledge of creating & editing HTML & CSS
- Experience using a web-browser document inspector to fault-find
- Hold a bachelor's degree and/or at least 4 years experience in a similar role
About the Company
You’ll be joining a UK based business run by a serial entrepreneur. The company that you’ll be supporting has been running for over two years and has over a thousand users.
Integrity, honesty and dedication is strongly valued hence why we’re specifically looking for additional another Filipino to join the team.
This is a full-time job role and with the working day starting at 13:00 Manila time for 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Sometimes you may be required to start earlier or work later depending on release schedules.
The salary for this role is negotiable based upon your experience and we are specifically looking for a person who is willing to work with us for +2 years and yes the 13th month is included in addition to your base salary.
Older/more experienced candidates are prefered. Your remuneration will depend on experience and skill set, but will be highly competitive for the right person, we want quality!
To apply for this unique job role, in your cover letter please include the answers to the following questions:
- Detail an example of how you recently helped a customer above & beyond what was expected of you
- What work experience to you have that you feel would make you a great fit for this job role?
- Your salary expectations
- When would be a good time (days & times) to hold a Skype call interview with you?
- Are you able to attend a face to face interview in Manila between 5th to 10th October?
- Your Skype ID
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/experienced-technical-support-agent-for-a-uk-software-company-work-from-home-at-understandinge →