A productivity assistant is part of a team that works together to offload administrative work from U.S. executives.
Productivity Assistants (PAs) work together on work that is challenging and new every day.
We offer unique careers for talented self-starters who are looking for a challenge:
1. Work with senior executives at leading U.S. companies
2. Join an elite, global community of Productivity Assistants
3. Collaborate with this international team
4. Take pride in your work
Be more than what you expect!!!
– At least 1 years of work experience
– A Bachelors/College degree holder, preferred
– Speaks and writes English well
– Strong written communication and understanding of proper email etiquette
– Strong computer skills and ability to use basic programs such as Word and Excel
– Any experience with digital calendars or CRM tools is a plus
– Must be a team player, proactive, and willing to learn new skills
– Must be willing to work the night shift (12m – 9am)
– Salaries range from Php16,000-20,000. (Depending on experience)
– PTO, can take PTO after 3 months
– Bonus paid monthly (90% of employees earn this bonus)
– Full health insurance
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/executive-virtual-assistant-office-base-at-prialto →