Website Ategra Australia
Executive Assistant / Marketing Assistant
40plus hours per week full time (Part time applications will also be considered)
– Long term position
– Annual bonus for performance
– Friendly, respectful working environment
– Salary is attractive, and depends on your qualifications, skills & experience
Executive Virtual Assistant, Organising, Proofreading documents, Copy-writing, Article marketing, Customer service, and Blogger, Sales letters, …
Data Entry and management, Email management and marketing, Social Media marketing,
• Excellent English communication skills – Writing and preferably speaking,
• English Transcription,
• Self-motivated getting things done type,
• Detail and thorough, Organized,
• Understanding of Marketing
• Good Phone skills for setting up appointment
• Able and motivated to learn and use new tools.
• Research ability
• Basic Website content input using various tools and templates
• Ideally some graphic design & layout skills
• Ideally some WordPress, Auto Responder, HTML, Camtasia or equivalent, Web conference tools, SEO,
You will need to be comfortable on the phone/skype and speak very English well.
You will need to have a good, stable internet connection and be willing to use/be trained to use our various software/tools,
You must be willing to communicate and report progress/challenges etc consistently on a daily basis.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate IT skills, knowledge and aptitude including, internet, email, social media, etc
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
• Strong work tenure: 2 plus years plus of experience
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
Requirements Necessary to Perform This Job
• PC / MAC with Microsoft Office and Facetime (or Skype)
• Reliable, fast internet connect
• Able to work 10:00 18:00 your time
• Provide daily activity reports
• Reachable via telephone, email & skype during work hours
• Apply manual dexterity for computer keyboarding and office equipment use.
• Visual ability to review detailed reports and information.
• Flexible work hours requiring work in excess of 40 hours/week when necessary.
This position is great opportunity and if you would like to apply you MUST apply with a covering letter briefly describing why you think you would be ideal for this position AND attach your current Resume (yes attach it, I don't have time to go off downloading or looking elsewhere for it, this is a must and if you can't do that then either you do not have the professional skills or maybe lack attention to detail?)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/ategra-australia-executive-assistant-marketing-assistant-excellent-opportunity-to-work-with-an-australian-company →