Website First Auto - LPG Gas Holdings, Corp.
- To assist in providing and sustaining overall technical support to service stations by ensuring optimal functioning of equipment.
- A member of the Technician team is tasked with trouble-shooting equipment problems (mechanical, electrical, etc), preventive maintenance, emergency repairs, as well as suggesting methods necessary for improvement of operations through the equipment.
- They are also responsible for ensuring that equipment is safely operating and staff are following strict safety guidelines to avoid accidents and injuries.
• Preventive maintenance checks for all equipment to be monitored.
• Performs emergency repairs as needed including assisting in the sourcing of any parts for order.
• Assists in regular calibration to ensure the company is always within regulation limits.
• Assists in daily tasks assigned by the supervisor for servicing equipment & machinery.
• Graduate of Industrial Technology or any Engineering Course.
• With experience in repair, troubleshooting and installation of electronic motor, pump, industrial instrumentation, mechanical, electrical and electronic system.
• Willing to work overtime, holidays and can work with less supervision.
• Candidate must be a fast-learner who is willing to undergo training.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/first-auto-lpg-gas-holdings-corp-equipment-maintenance-technician →