Website Wavecell Pte Ltd
Wavecell provides cloud-based real time communication services to Enterprises and Application Developers. Enterprises can simply integrate Wavecell APIs to add cloud-based unified communication capabilities to their applications and services: SMS, push notifications, voice and video calls.
Wavecell delivers services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in London, UK and Cebu, Philippines. We see a tremendous potential and we are expanding internationally.
About the job
We are looking for a Software Engineer to take part in the development of our new Multi-channel API. You will be part of the Engineering team, developing the real-time communication services of the future.
We are looking for someone who can code but also bring significant value on the architectural decisions to ensure the development of high performance, reliable and scalable services.
– To maintain and improve the Messaging platform
– To help in the development of the new Multi-Channel API
– To develop internal and customer web interfaces
– To create technical design specifications and test plans
– To investigate and develop skills in new technologies
– To collaborate across the company
– To create and deliver data-driven reports
Desired skills and experience
– A Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience
– From 3+ years of professional software development experience, working on user facing systems,
building scalable, highly available services
– Expert knowledge of .NET Framework, Assemblies, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET
– Working Knowledge of REST, XML, SOAP and Web services
– Excellent object-oriented design (OOD) & programming (OOP) skills, including strong working
knowledge of design patterns, enterprise integration processes etc.
– Working knowledge of T-SQL and MS SQL Server (2008 and up)
– Knowledge of MS SQL Server Agent Job.
Bonus points for experience with the followings:
– Knowledge of deploying and maintenance of Windows Servers
– Knowledge of design and maintenance of MongoDB datastore
– Native App development know-how (iOS, Android…) a plus
– Good communication skills
– Great team player
– Methodical and logical
– Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
– Passionate. Persistent. Creative
– Problem solver
– Right tools for the right job
– Work on own initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment
If you are an enthusiastic individual and you've got the skills then apply today by sending a resume online with: “Engineering- Software Engineer – Cebu” in the Subject.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/engineering-software-engineer-dot-net-cebu-at-wavecell-pte-ltd →