Website Plan International - Philippines
The Emergency Response Manager will lead and manage the Typhoon Yolanda Disaster response program. He/She will be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of Plan International's emergency response, recovery and rehabilitation program. The post has overall responsibility for the security and well-being of all program staff and assets.
He/She is expected to provide strategic leadership in all areas of emergency programming and strengthen the overall capacity to be prepared and respond to emergencies in accordance with accepted principles and practices, as well as strategically integrate emergency programming within the overall program approach.
- Has proven relevant humanitarian aid experience in complex and natural disasters
- Has high level of all aspects on managerial experience, including managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- Has high level of expertise in representation and negotiation with governments and donors
- Has relevant knowledge of Plan International or like organizations’ policies and procedures, SPHERE and the Red Cross/ NGO Code of Conduct
- Has relevant knowledge on general finance, administration, information management and telecommunication skills and proficiency in information technology/ computer skills
- Has well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Is able to demonstrate awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/emergency-response-manager--at-plan-international-philippines →