Website Plan International - Philippines
The role will contribute towards the effective provision of Early Childhood Care and Development to the affected population through the timely and efficient implementation of Plan’s emergency Early Childhood Care and Development project interventions. S/he will ensure rapid provision of emergency early childhood care and development to affected children on a large scale in line with project requirements. S/he will ensure consistency in the type of early childhood care and development interventions and assistance in accordance with standards set by Education Cluster.
· Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field; academic qualification on Early Childhood Care and Development is desirable
· Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible professional experience in Early Childhood Care and Development program implementation
· Has experience working on early childhood care and development in an emergency setting
· Has relevant experience in project training for parents, day care workers using the Filipino curriculum and model
· Has good interpersonal skills
· Is fluent in Filipino and Tagalog, proficiency in the local languages (e.g. Waray, Bisaya and Cebuano) is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/early-childhood-care-and-development-officer-at-plan-international-philippines →