Website Wipro BPO
Hiring for a Deputy Manager for our Medical Account
– Responsible for providing complaint handling guidance to analysts within team and ensure complaints are being appropriately handled through the entire life-cycle, from initial registration through sample retrieval, investigation, and ultimately to closure/reopening within the required timeframes. The Deputy Manager is also responsible for knowing when an event is sufficiently complex with significant consequences to escalate to the Operations Manager. Also responsible for handling calls escalated due to dissatisfied customers.
– Provide training, assistance, guidance, and mentoring to GCM Analysts, evaluate performance, and provide feedback.
– Monitors for products issues within the team’s product line. Escalates issues when necessary.
– Monitors teams’ complaints to ensure complaint handling procedures are being followed and metrics are being met.
– Manages employee work schedules to ensure proper coverage.
– Responsible for handling calls escalated due to dissatisfied customers.
– Keep oneself and ensures one’s team is updated, aware of, and complaint to all Company policies and procedures which include Information Security Management Systems.
– Serve as a coordinator for key activities of the account/Wipro outsourcing/off shoring project.
– Make informed decisions on day to day activities in order to meet project milestones and timelines.
– Ensure that all company information which includes customer information are kept confidential and secured.
– Requires the ability to speak effectively to bio-medical engineers, manufacturing personnel and/or health care providers in order to gather the necessary detailed data from customers and convey product safety or quality issues. Requires the ability to troubleshoot/resolve issues with dissatisfied customers.
– Using product knowledge, drug and/or device related experience, and customer service/management skills to resolve issues that have been escalated to them in a timely manner. Determine when issues need additional input from other departments or the accounts’ management itself.
– Use technical skills to troubleshoot/resolve system issues.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Ability to delegate to members of the team.
– Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of departments and people.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
– Excellent decision making skills.
– Good communications skills.
– 1-3 years Medical Related field
– Must have 1-3 years of leadership experience
– Background in quality preferred
– Graduate in any Medical field preferred
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/deputy-manager-for-our-medical-account-at-wipro-bpo →