- Attend to inbound customer service support calls from the account’s existing and/or potential customers, including corporate accounts and elite business travellers related to flights bookings, itineraries, passenger special needs, and utilizing the website
- Perform back-office work as required by the business which includes the transcription and entry of customer concerns into a database, processing of large party bookings, verification and issuance of credit card transactions, and processing of electronic tickets (e-Tickets) as well as tickets by mail, provide information on fares and itineraries that may or may not be accessible through ticketing system
- Present and sell the products and services that are offered, treating each call as a sales opportunity
- Cross sell revenue-generating services or products that are offered by the company
- Negotiate fares as necessary
- Record, investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Willing to work on shifting schedules
- Willing to work full-time.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- If Nursing graduate, 6 months call center experience is required
- Undergraduate with at least 6 month Call Center Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Can start ASAP.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/csrs-and-tsrs-for-permanent-dayshift-account-at-teleperformance →