Website The Results Companies
- Cares for and treats patients in clinic office
- Administers medications, dresses wounds, interprets physician's instructions to patients, assists with emergency and minor cases, and performs related tasks as directed.
- Maintains records of vital statistics and other pertinent data of patient.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments and equipment, and maintains stock of supplies.
- Perform HR personnel duties if needed
- Prepares monthly statements and Medicine/supply usage of Clinic expenses.
- Regardless of specialty or work setting, treat patients, educate patients and the employees about various medical conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients.
- Record patients’ medical histories and symptoms help perform diagnostic tests and analyze results, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Consult and coordinate with HMO members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Timely submission and accurate reports of exit interviews.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at Nursing degree or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Good Communication skills, keen to details, computer literate.
- Willing to work during night shift
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/the-results-companies-company-nurse →