Website Chong Hua Hospital
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Licensed by the Philippine Regulation Commission to practice the field of Radiologic Technology.
- Possess a current certificate of Basic Life Support training.
- Certified in Radiation Safety Course for Medical and Radiopharmaceutical Facilities by the PNRI is an advantage.
- Has to have at least three (3) years of experience in General Radiology (X-Ray) with proficiency in Digital Radiology, Digital Fluoroscopy, C-arm, Mobile X-ray unit, PACS and digital radiography systems and solutions.
- Has leadership skills that include but are not limited to the following:
- Interpersonal relationships
- Coaching & development
- Sound administrative principles
- With at least two (2) years of experience in the supervisorial level;
- Can work unsupervised.
- Is results-oriented.
- Knowledgeable in Basic Microsoft office applications.
- Proficient in English communication skills, both oral and written. Can speak the Visayan and/or Tagalog dialect/s.
- Must commit to maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/chong-hua-hospital-chief-radiologic-technologist →