Website HUMAN FACTOR
Bring you career a notch higher as Human Factor bridges you to the leading contact centers in the country. Thrive in an environment where work-life balance is of great value.
We are in search for competitive, hard-working and fun-loving individuals to complete the remaining slots for Customer Service Representative to start this August for one of our Travel Accounts.
Our partners offer:
- Above minimum salary
- Night shift differential
- Bi-weekly Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Commissions & other incentives
- HMO for you and your dependents
- Tenure increase eligibility
- Regular Team Building activities
Get REPRESENTED by Human Factor and we will support you all the way! We will COACH you for FREE on how to be a FRONTRUNNER and WIN your next interview.REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- 18 years old and above
- High School Graduate or College Graduate/Undergraduate (NOT CURRENTLY STUDYING)
- Average to above average English communication skills
- Sustains effectiveness when encountering major changes in personal work tasks or work environment and is able to adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Proficiency in problem-solving, decision-making and multi-tasking
- Establishes proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
- Can work under pressure and can deliver set goals
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to work in CEBU CITY
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE MOST WELCOME TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/call-center-hiring-for-customer-support-travel-at-human-factor- →