Website HUMAN FACTOR
We are in search for competitive, hard-working and fun-loving individuals to complete the remaining slots for Customer Service Representative to start this August. The start of training for each account is as follows:
- Telecom Account: August 23
- Consumer Services (Pioneer Account): August 23
- Healthcare Account: August 2
- Banking/Finance Account: All Sundays of August
- Travel and Hospitality: August 9, 16 and 23
- Media and Publishing: August 16
- 18 years old and above
- High School Graduate or College Graduate/Undergraduate (NOT CURRENTLY STUDYING)
- Average to above average English communication skills
- Sustains effectiveness when encountering major changes in personal work tasks or work environment and is able to adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Proficiency in problem-solving, decision-making and multi-tasking
- Establishes proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
- Can work under pressure and can deliver set goals
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, weekends, and holidays
- Willing to work in CEBU CITY
FRESH GRADUATES ARE MOST WELCOME TO APPLY
Real time phone interview will be conducted from Mondays – Fridays; 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/call-center-agents-to-start-this-august-2015-at-human-factor- →