Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Description – External
- Business Resiliency is a critical portion of the Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) line of business
- and helps to ensure all products, services, employee functions and employees are operational and
- located in the event of business disruption. Business disruptions of all sizes can be expected and can be
- related to many sources of origination, including, but not exclusive to natural disasters and technology
- incidents. Appropriate planning and testing ensures readiness to respond to any event and support the
The Business Resiliency Analyst role will:
1. Lead in the creation and maintenance of business resiliency plans for businesses within CCB.
2. Lead efforts to improve resiliency and recovery state of CCB businesses in Philippines and make
change recommendation for business resiliency strategies and solutions where appropriate.
3. Ensure adherence with corporate resiliency policy and standards for all business resiliency
requirements and drive engagement and participation with businesses to achieve compliance.
Manage and oversee the scheduling and activation of automated call tree notification to employees and
4. Lead/Support all Crisis and Incident Management calls during critical events in support of the business.
This also requires participation in management status calls and business unit update calls with both CCB
management as well as corporate resiliency calls.
5. Engagement with all levels of the organization, including senior management, is required.
6. Engagement with GSC Resiliency team to support GSC Resiliency efforts
7. Partnership with key stakeholders and support teams including LOB representation, Chief Administrative Office (CAO), Global Resiliency & Crisis Management (GRCM), Security (GS&I), Real Estate, Technology, Communications, etc.
Qualifications – External
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong coordination and control skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, including data analysis
- Presence and ability to engage with senior management
- Flexibility and ability to partner with other team members across multiple lines of business and business
- Strong Relationship Management skills
- Ability to learn new and evolving organizations and establish professional relationships
- Ability to drive best practices and process improvement
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- A minimum of three years in business resiliency, crisis management, risk & controls or production
- assurance required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the CCB business
- Previous experience in risk/audit/business functions
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with Business Resiliency planning tools and Automated Notification Systems
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/jpmorgan-chase-co-business-resiliency-analyst-cebu →