Website Taking You Forward Inc.
• Cold call potential clients and ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Receive inbound calls/inquiries from interested potential clients.
• Speak with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s top management.
• Prepare high impact introductory and customized emails and proposals, high quality and country / region specific proposals.
• Conduct high level and sophisticated 'business speak' and negotiations.
• Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the products/packages/proposals.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
• Present new offers, proposals, products and services to enhance existing relationships.
• Work with internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
• Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new offers, product packages, and distribution channels.
• Identify opportunities for distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
• Conduct in-country research on markets, trends (google)
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met and exceeded.
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
• Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
• Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s profile, people and capabilities.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/business-development-manager-at-taking-you-forward-inc →