Responsible for abstracting, excerpting and indexing of scientific journals/articles accrding to client's specifications.
Successful candidates will perform the following tasks:
- Analyze and excerpt chemistry-related scientific journals using the guidelines and excerption programs provided by the client.
- Edit output of trainees/team members
- Participate in the training oof new team members as requested by the superiors
- Follows policies and procedures to improve efficiency, quality, and profitabilty of project.
- Uses interpersonal skills effectively to build and maintain cooperative working relationship
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- With exceptional understanding of organic, inorganic and stereochemistry.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Keen eye for details
- Above average reading comprehension
- Self-motivated, disciplined, team player and flexible.
- Fresh gradautes are welcome to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/bs-chemistry-graduates-at-innodata →