Website Kryptonite Digital
We are looking for a Backend Developer who is passionate about creating powerful and functional websites, digital solutions and mobile applications for well-known international clients.
As a Backend Developer, you will report directly to the Tech Lead, work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables. You'll be expected to
- Explain the technical trade-offs of different approaches, including estimating how long each will take to build.
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies.
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines.
- Work with a team of UI designers, programmers, and server admins, to bring brand new concepts to market.
- Maintain confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects.
- Min 4- 7 years’ experience as a .NET or PHP Developer, working across both server side and client side technologies.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with formal computing/programming qualification/s.
- Demonstrable experience of applying appropriate design patterns and frameworks to ensure code quality.
- Experience of working in an Agile, fast paced team.
- C# or PHP and SQL Server is essential.
- Knowledge of jQuery, XHTML, HTML5, CSS & XML framework would be beneficial.
- Developed with at least one CMS framework, i.e Wordpress, Drupal or web application framework.
- Experience of Mono, node.js and Require JS would also be beneficial but is not essential.
- Last but not least, you must be a clear communicator and be able to rationalize your ideas, as well as have a sense of humor and a love of creativity.
Do you have what it takes to be part of Team K?
For more information about our company, kindly visit our site:
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/kryptonite-digital-back-end-developer →