Website First Metro Asset Management Inc.
To provide advice, assistance and perform functions of the Investors Center’s Head in his/her absence to ensure that all activities, programs and operations of the within the center to continue the business operations of the center.
1. Builds network of clientele using different marketing tools.
2. Meets with clients to conduct in-depth reviews/analysis of financial circumstances, current provision
and future aims and to develop investment strategies best suited to individual clients’ requirements.
3. Introduces prospects to the full array of First Metro products and services (treasury products, mutual
funds, stock-trading, investment advisory, etc.).
4. Explores opportunities to engage the customers in additional business and cross-selling activities (Metrobank Group’s
products and services, private equity, etc.) and discuss with client or prospect on how First Metro can be of service.
5. Provides full assistance with plan implementation.
6. Assists clients to make informed decisions by providing appropriate data on products, industries and markets.
7. Provides regular review of client accounts to determine the need for plan adjustments or strategic reassessments.
8. Coordinated with clients and identify their specific requirements and deliver solutions through products and services via
regular updates and feedback generation to establish the groundwork for prospective sales product offers.
9. Conducts one-on-one education as well as group presentations and education or financial literacy
seminars to existing and prospective clients.
10. Organizes Investors’ Forums and Briefings by
– Coordinating with FMIC/FAMI/FMSBC personnel on seminar programs for the center
– Coordinating schedules, invitations, speakers, and logistics
– Preparing the budget
– Preparing, updating and consolidating materials
– Emailing to all First Metro Employees and Office of Domestic Subsidiaries
– Assisting in the actual Conduct
– Consolidating evaluation results
– Reporting results to the Center Head and Top Management
11. Lead sales team meetings to provide suggestions to improve operations of the center, sharing best policies and regulations.
12. Ensures that operations in the Investors Center are on compliance with all internal and external policies and regulations.
13. Handles complaints, approvals for signature guarantees, and good will reimbursements, reviewing documents to ensure compliance and high level of quality.
14. Handles cash management- petty cash fund custodian.
15. Conducts analysis of information and reports of the center.
16. Handles all administrative and operational aspects of the center (inventory management, office supplies inventory management, etc.).
17. Facilitates outgoing customer mail, outgoing internal mail, incoming mail, customer paperwork, and filing and disposal of paperwork.
Education: College graduate of any business course, at least MBA candidate, a Certified Investment Solicitor an advantage either/or Certified Securities Broker either/or Passed the TCP Program.
Experience: At least 4 years or more of relevant working experience, at least 1 year as Officer.
Knowledge: Extensive Knowledge on marketing with treasury related background.
Skills: Computer literate, Good in PR, Decisive, good oral and written communication skills, management skills.
Personality: Logical, analytical, proactive, team player, results-oriented, resourceful and professional.
For interested applicants, please send your updated curriculum vitae to:
Mr. James Benedict Vasquez
Relationship Manager – First Metro Asset Management
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0999-885 3365
Tel no.: 032- 5205696-97
You may also visit our office at the First Metro Investors Center located at the c
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/first-metro-asset-management-inc-asset-accumulation-specialist →